I am a DIY Paint retailer in a vintage shop called In Retrospect at 10 E. Township St. located in Fayetteville, Arkansas. If you’re not local, please use my affiliate link:
- 8 OZ SAMPLE JAR. Perfect for a small project like a chair or small side table.
- 16 OZ PINT. Usually more than enough to complete a good size piece of furniture.
- 32 OZ QUART. Covers approximately 150 square feet will cover several pieces of furniture.
1. Clean & Dry object to be painted.
2. Remove lid & stir thoroughly. (Sometimes you don’t even need to stir our paint! It’s that good!)
3. Apply one coat & allow to dry. (15 min to a few hours to dry, depending on climate.)
4. Apply second coat, if needed.
5. Allow second coat to dry.
6. Seal with DIY Paint finishing products like wax or Big Top.
DO NOT FREEZE!
ONLY 9 INGREDIENTS + LOVE
INGREDIENTS: Love, water, clay, porcelain clay, chalk, alcohol, ester (as a binder), cellulose, pigments, preservative.